Summary of feedback among us so far:
1) Too dense, built out to the max;
2) Inferior architecture, ugly, more "boxes" like Pleasant St;
3) Not built for the future: demographic of this project=more transient residents. We want to attract and support residents who will be invested in Watertown's future: Schools, Recreation, Arts, Community programs, Riverfront, etc;
4) How does this project support the Comprehensive Plan?
5) Gated community, walled off, where is bike/ped path?
6) Mixed use portion is underwhelming and not clear;
7) What are anticipated hours of operation for commercial areas? Limited hours are safer for community;
8) Parking garage is better than all open-air parking.